(US$ 47.59 per person)
This 4-hour bicycle tour takes you through back roads and small lanes, past ancient temples and canals, all the way to the heart and soul of Bangkok. Discover the quieter side to the city away from the bustling streets and traffic jams.
- See the ancient temples and canals in Bangkok
- Experience a very different side of the city away from the big roads and shopping malls
- Avoid the traffic and ride on back streets, alleyways, on ferries, and almost through people’s homes
(US$ 32.29 per person)
Discover the unknown Bangkok on a 3-hour bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river by pedestrian ferry and continue through backstreets discovering shophouses and the historic neighborhood of Thonburi.
- Explore the largest Chinatown outside of China
- Discover Thailand’s historic 3rd capital at Thonburi
- Cross the Chao Praya River by ferry boat
- Cycle to hidden backstreets of Bangkok
- Explore a side of the city few tourists ever see
(US$ 49.29 per person)
- Go to a mangrove conservation center
- Visit the shrine of the Hindu god Ganesh
- Stop for refreshments of traditional Thai drinks and snacks
- Explore an ancient 250-year-old temple
(US$ 49.29 per person)
Cycle around Bangkok after dark, and experience a different side to the city. Using back lanes and quiet streets, explore 2 of Bangkok’s most famous temples, beautifully lit up in the cool night air and when they are free of crowds.
- Cycle to some of the most famous sights in Bangkok
- Visit the temples of Wat Arun and Wat Pho, both spectacularly lit and free of crowds at night
- Discover simple markets that sell interesting local produce
- Experience an unseen side of Bangkok, and discover quiet roads and alleyways
(US$ 47.35 per person)
Explore Bangkok by night on two wheels. Marvel at famous landmarks lit up at night, and bike through small alleyways to discover the city like a local. Enjoy a small-group tour of no more than 6 people, and savor a typical Thai meal at a local restaurant.
- Ride around Bangkok at night with experienced English-speaking guides
- See the city’s main highlights like Chinatown, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Flower Market in one go
- Relish an authentic Thai meal at a family-run local restaurant
- Cycle quiet back roads at night, avoiding Bankok’s traffic and heat