Bangkok MRT Map, Update 2019. Blue Line Extension From Dragon Temple Station – Tha Phra Station. In addition, I recommended the places to visit in Bangkok in each new Bangkok MRT station area.
Dragon Temple Station
It is a station near Yaowarat Road tourist spots and commercial areas that have both Thai and foreign tourists Frequented. In addition, the elegance of the Dragon Temple station is in the design of the station in the Chinese-Portuguese architectural style. At the same time, to be consistent with the external context.
While a dragon pattern decorated in the station area Became another check-in point for taking beautiful photos.
Sam Yot Station
The station located on the outer Rattanakosin Island. In the direction of Charoen Krung Road and Mahachai Road at Sam Yot Intersection. In the area of Wang Burapha Phirom Subdistrict. While Distinctive with colonial-era architectural design. In addition, the old folding doors were adapted to suit the era. There is also an old-fashioned image that serves as the story of the area’s history.
The places to visit at Sam Yot Station
- Suthat Thep Wararam Temple (about 700 meters from Sam Yot Station)
- Sao Ching Cha (about 700 meters from Sam Yot Station)
- Phahurat and Sampeng (about 550 meters from Sam Yot Station)
- Suan Maneerat (about 450 meters away from Sam Yot Station)
- The Old Siam Plaza (about 500 meters from Sam Yot Station)
Sanam Chai Station
The station located in the area of Sanam Chai Road Bangkok. In addition, near the Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararam Temple area. While the inside of the station is beautiful, designed with architecture in the early Rattanakosin period Similar to the atmosphere of the Hall The patterns, tiles, floors, ceilings, and pillars are all beautifully and elegantly designed. Moreover, it is beautiful with various art galleries
The places to visit at Sanam Chai Station
- Museum Siam (about 180 meters from Sanam Chai station)
- Pak Khlong Talat (approximately 280 meters from Sanam Chai station)
- Yodphiman River Walk (Approximately 450 meters from Sanam Chai station)
- Wat Phra Chetuphon Vimolmangklararam Ratchaworamahawihan (About 500 meters from Sanam Chai station)
- Sanam Luang – Wat Phra Kaew (1.5 kilometers away from Sanam Chai station)
The design of the station is mainly a gold-tone. In addition, there is a picture of a swan which is believed to be an auspicious and sacred animal. At the same time, it is also a symbol of Wat Hong Rattanaram Ratchaworawihan. Adapted for use in designing to convey the story and history of the area around the station as well
The places to visit at Issaraphap Station
- Wat Hong Rattanaram Ratchaworawihan (About 600 meters from Itsaraphap Station)
- Arun Ratchawararam Temple (About 900 meters from Itsaraphap Station)
- Gudi Chinese Old Community (1.5 kilometers away from Itsaraphap Station)
- Wang Lang (about 2.5 kilometers away from Itsaraphap Station)